Thursday, September 20, 2007

to thine own self be true

this is what I am doing in this season of my life

I am finding out who I am, who I am not, and what I need to change.

I love nature, being out in it, basking in the sunshine.

I am country, yes, there I said it--if you could hear me, I would sound heavy with drawl.

I am a hard worker-although I am interested in the idea of working smarter.

I am someone who pays back what I owe."Just say no" to bankruptcy.
(Disclaimer: if I owe you money, i am so so so sorry, just let me know, and I will pay it back, I promise! I probably forgot.)

I am not that great of a friend, but what I do best is make you feel like a million bucks when you are actually in my presence.

I am a bookworm. I love books, book ideas, book clubs, bookstores, anything with the word "book" in it.

I don't like confrontation. i abhor it.

I love experiencing new things. I used to attribute this to being fickle, but I am coming to understand that so much of my experiences are truly about finding out what makes me tick.

These are just a few things that I have been mulling over in my head as of late. Is that even a real word. I don't even know.

No comments: