Monday, January 21, 2008

happy birthday mom!

just wanted to send you a thank you for who you are...

sometimes I don't appreciate all that you've been in my life. and let's face it, there were times when you weren't there at all...

but you made a decision to have another child when you could have just "roevwade"'d me.

and you are here for me now when I am going through the most difficult decision of my life thus far.

you are a woman full of mystery, and who knows what it means to sacrifice. you have experienced heartache, and have climbed mountains some never even try.

i love you.

1 comment:

Just J for now said...

Please blog about "it." I want to know how you're doing. That phone call the other day weirded me out. You sounded ... unsettled.

Release what you're feeling. Please don't hold on to it.