Tuesday, November 13, 2007

revealing writing



The results of your analysis say:

You fill every waking moment with activity.
You are a social person who likes to talk and meet others.
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You like standing out and making sure that people know your mind.


--I just filled out a handwriting analysis. I assumed that this was going to be some lame online test that I would just waste 10 or 15 minutes of my time only to find that it was actually dead on! How can asking a few simple questions about one's handwriting convey that person's personality so well? strange.....

1 comment:

Just J for now said...

This is definitely you! I'm so glad to see that you're posting again. Keep me updated.