Tuesday, May 20, 2008

sometimes I get it right...

At work lately, I have not been doing so well...missing deadlines, poor customer service, and just bad miscalculations...

Well, today, I am giving myself a pat on the back.

I remembered something that needed renewal for our company to keep up and running.

Last year at this time, the renewal expired with no one knowing. This in turn caused our site to be completely down.

This year, because of better communication we discussed the expiration coming up soon...And today, I followed up on what to do about the renewal....All it will take is a simple email requesting approval, and we're good to go.

So, yeah, sometimes I get it right, and actually deliver results, good "pat on the back" results.

2 comments:

Just J for now said...

Nice job, mama. I'm proud of you. You've always been diligent in your work. Miss you.

Just J for now said...

Woman, what in the world? Post a new blog. I don't know what's going on with you anymore. I miss you.