Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I thought bars were where you got picked up-all sleazy like

I have this friend who went Chick-Fil-A and was waiting on a drink refill. As they were waiting, they were discussing how cold it was and how crazy it was for people to still dress so lightly, to the point of still wearing skirts.

At which a middle-aged man, suited and professional kemptness, decided it was time to pipe in and ask these ladies where they worked....pardoning himself by saying he couldn't help but overhear the conversation, about wearing short skirts..

"where do you ladies work in these short skirts?"

no joke, that's the honest truth..somebody really asked that in the middle of a family fast food establishment...

This is why no one asks me these questions, on account of my foot in mouth disease, cuz I straight would have said a few inappropriate things...like "well, on Sundays, I am at Hooters, and then on Monday-Friday, you can catch me at that DeJa Vu place...yeah, I'm sure you know the one...I bet you visit it all the time... Funny you've never seen me there...well I'll be....maybe next time."

yep, it's late, and I need to go to bed......I am shameless, absolutely shameless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

V, I would have probably done the same thing... Haha.. At least I am not the only one getting picked up at Fast Food resturants!! Subway here I come!!