Tuesday, December 4, 2007

one day

I will see the fruit of my labor....I am not sure how hard at both jobs that I really work...Usually it feels like when I put in a "kick ass" day at one, I slug it out at the other...I never quite feel a 100% at both...I love both jobs. I love people, let's be honest. The only time I don't like people is when one person tries to diminish another person(co-worker) to another person, probably in management level....

I guess I have "ratted" on a few souls in my life as well just to try to make myself seem better, or for the darts to be thrown in someone else's direction....

Sometimes it just seems so petty...

One day, I will not be working 2 jobs. One day, I will be doing a fantabulous job at one corporation, doin' my people skills thing(hopefully travelling)...and making college degree money....and hopefully by that time I will have actually went back to school and got that so-called degree.

One day, I will be able to fantasize about vacations to exotic places....like the coast of Florida! (smile)

don't mistake this as complaining...it's actually visioneering...I know full well what brought me to the 2 job dilemma, to the point I never hope to repeat it. I am no stranger to hard work, I have not been brought up to be lazy. And most days it's not bad at all...

i just look forward to the day when I can breathe a little.

selah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

V....I think that you are excellent at both jobs. I have seen you do things no one else wants to do. You are a trooper!!
BTW... I will go with you to the coast of FL. Road Trip!!

valerielee said...

yeah...let's go see your sis in Orlando!